Cancellation policy bidder
Consumers have a fourteen-day cancellation right.
Right to cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without stating a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you that is not the forwarding agent, took possession of the final goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you will need to inform us (WhiskyAuction.Com, Timmerloh 8, 24787 Fockbek, Germany, Service@WhiskyAuction.Com, tel.: +49 4331 56564) by way of an unequivocal statement (e.g. by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, however, you are not obligated to do so.
Sending notification of your decision to exercise your right of cancellation prior to expiry of the cancellation period shall be sufficient for compliance with the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall be required to reimburse you for all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs incurred due to the fact that you selected a type of delivery other than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your decision to cancel this contract. For this reimbursement, we shall use the same payment method that you used in your original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances shall we charge you fees for this reimbursement. We may refuse to pay the reimbursement until such time as the goods have been returned to us or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return the goods to us, or hand them over to us, without delay and in all events no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us of your decision to cancel this contract. The time limit shall be deemed observed if you dispatch the goods within this fourteen-day period. The direct costs of returning the goods shall be borne by you. For goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned normally by post, these costs shall be 100 EUR. You shall only be required to pay for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is attributable to handling the goods in a manner that is not necessary to check the quality, characteristics and proper functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not apply for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not returnable if the seal was broken after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, but which can only be delivered 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest, and the current value of which is regulated by market fluctuations on which the supplier has no influence.
Sample cancellation form
(Please complete this form and return it to us if you wish to cancel the contract.)
– To WhiskyAuction.Com, Timmerloh 8, 24787 Fockbek, Germany, Service@WhiskyAuction.Com
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract entered into by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (required for notification on paper only)
(*) Delete as appropriate.